Bedbug on tounge depressor – Anon.
* They are small oval shape and wingless
* They grow as they consume blood and turn dark red
* The eggs are white and about the size of a pin head
* The average life span is about one year
* They can lay between one and five eggs per day and can hatch in ten days
* They can lay between 200 to 500 eggs in a lifetime
* They feed on humans but can feed off of birds, mice and your pets
* They are attracted to us by carbon dioxide we emit when breathing
* They do not transmit any infectious disease to humans like west nile
* Clean bedbug bites with an antiseptic soap and they will go away and try to avoid scratching
* If you think you have them vacuum carpets, mattresses and bed frames and then get a professional to inspect.
Call Action Pest Control for a free inspection @ 905-318-1242