1. Learn how to identify bed bugs.
2. When visiting, bring in only what you need and avoid placing bags close to walls and furniture (if this is unavoidable place belongings in a closed white plastic kitchen bag and examine it for any bed bugs before leaving).
3. If possible, stand rather than sit, or avoid sitting on furniture with fabric – wood or metal chairs are better.
4. Inspect shoes, clothing, and belongings after leaving.
5. If you find any bed bugs kill them immediately.
6. Put work clothes in the dryer for at least 30 minutes on high heat when you get home.
7. Use disposable protective clothing such as shoe covers and coveralls.
In the unfortunate circumstance that you find you have brought bedbugs home with you; just give us a call at Action Pest Control and we can have someone out to do an inspection that same day.